Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS Reviews

• Reliability

Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS

Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS

“Looking for a cheap, yet very good 4x4?”

Written on: 31/10/2012

The Frontera offers what a 4x4 should have: reliability, off-road and on-road performance, utility, and fun to driven. I own a used Frontera with more than 200k kilometers on the engine. Besides the usual parts that you have to replace, it never broke down. Not once. And here you have the "Isuzo" trademark of built. I took it up hills, trough some rivers, punished the SUV to a level that no ordinary car would be able to take, and yet it still starts, steers and runs like if it was new. It is… Read Full Review

“We bought the Vauxhall Frontera for one or two reason....”

Written on: 22/12/2008 by kidkerosine (1 review written)

We bought the Vauxhall Frontera for one or two reason. 1) I play the drums and theres plenty of room for a large drum kit and all the other band equipment. 2) i bought this car after an accident my friend had and said if he was in a normal car he would have been rolled over by a lorry subsequently it was just a dent in the rear bumper. Anyway all round a fantastic comfy car and the fuel consumption is brilliant. we went to scotland and back from yorkshire on 2 tanks. pretty damn good for such a… Read Full Review

“We bout the Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS after our Suzuki...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by chris4x4196 (1 review written)

We bout the Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS after our Suzuki Vitara was falling to bits from off-roading. The best thing I did was to buy the 2.5 TDS Vauxhall Frontera Sport, it gets up most steep bankings in 2wd. I think only a couple of times I have put it in 4wd going up bankings and it flys up there. Also we currently get about 50mpg I think, but that's with off-roading and without towing a caravan… Read Full Review

Dunstonboatclub's Response to chris4x4196's Review

Written on: 24/02/2007

My Jeep only runs at 2000 revs. I was told it was the air flow metre. I got a new one, and it is just the same. If anyone can help me, please can you advise me via the Review Centre forum, and if you require my email address, I will be able to leave it there.
<br/>
<br/>Thank you.

“We bought the Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS after our Saab...”

Written on: 04/04/2005 by Styve100 (6 reviews written)

We bought the Vauxhall Frontera 2.5 TDS after our Saab could no longer cope with larger caravan, I really should have got one of these years ago, the 2.5 engine is brilliant, similar to TD5's in that it is fly by wire cold starting is never a problem faultless. Power is so reassuring and torque is tremendous, 1st gear could have been a bit lower for setting of on awkward junctions with caravan but engine copes. Went green laning and wading last week and have to say it was awesome; every land… Read Full Review