Krazy Tones www.krazytones.com Reviews

From 1 review

Krazy Tones www.krazytones.com - Ask a question now

“Krazy Tones is an exciting ringtone site with some of...”

Written on: 01/04/2005 by dcutter1 (1 review written)

Krazy Tones is an exciting ringtone site with some of the best free ringtone deals I've seen. Very nice layout and easy to find what your looking for. Handles a very large selection of mobile phones for ringtone download from many countries… Read Full Review

Missbehaving's Response to dcutter1's Review

Written on: 01/01/2006

Yep you got me! I went to the website and tried to download a ringtone! It is not free. It costs £1.50 for the three sms's that got sent to me! And I still didn't get my ringtone.
<br>Absolute waste of money and time!