Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Ghia Reviews

Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Ghia - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Ghia

Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Ghia
Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Ghia

“I'm very happy with my Ford Fiesta and very pleased to...”

Written on: 26/06/2008

I'm very happy with my Ford Fiesta and very pleased to say it is a great city car!… Read Full Review

“Ford Fiesta 1.4l 16v Ghia City Car Review”

Written on: 01/04/2005 by Mr Matt (5 reviews written)

Ford Fiesta 1.4l 16v Ghia City Car Review
Half a year ago, I got pretty sick of my Fiat Punto. Being a young male driver with not a huge sum of money at my disposal, insurance alone limits me to smaller cars right now. So I set about researching the most suitable super-mini around.

Now, going from an 8 year old Fiat to a brand new Ford is probably going to distort my view of things somewhat -- people say that the new Fiesta is let down by the quality of its plastics, but compared to my other… Read Full Review

Harrisdave's Response to Mr Matt's Review

Written on: 17/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because...it confirmed what I think about the car AND THE MAIN DEALERS!!! who are usually very quick to fob you off and/or try to blind you with science. I have the tiptronic Ghia which is a joy to drive, the only problems being there's no outside temp gauge and the steering is too light at speed! On mine even the door slam sounds reassuring!