Clinique Perfectly Real Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Clinique Perfectly Real - Ask a question now

Clinique Perfectly Real

“I'd say this is not good for dry skin and it turned my...”

Written on: 19/11/2008 by candyh (1 review written)

I'd say this is not good for dry skin and it turned my face orange - yes. A sales rep recommended this one based on her evaluation of me.

I hated this makeup and it was hard to remove from my face too… Read Full Review

Clinique Perfectly Real

“A nice moist looking moisturiser, which is good for...”

Written on: 20/02/2008

A nice moist looking moisturiser, which is good for older skins.
Gives a natural look rather than a heavily made up ageing look… Read Full Review

Clinique Perfectly Real

“I have used many different types of foundations over...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by mkupgrl1 (1 review written)

I have used many different types of foundations over the years in search of the perfect one. Clinique Perfectly Real advertises to give you exactly what every woman wants - skin that doesn't look cakey yet still looks flawless. Well this product is the worst I have ever used! It goes on extremely uneven no matter what you do. I never had acne in my teenage years and early twenties, yet a few days after I began using this makeup, I began to have terrible breakouts. Even when I washed this makeup… Read Full Review

Clinique Perfectly Real

“Clinique Perfectly Real is a smooth and creamy...”

Written on: 25/03/2005 by Gingers1573 (4 reviews written)

Clinique Perfectly Real is a smooth and creamy foundation that blends and covers flawlessly and looks natural. I feel like it makes my skin a little brighter. It will last all day but it washes right off with facewash… Read Full Review