Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso Reviews

Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso

Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso
Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso

“Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso, It looks...”

Written on: 13/03/2009 by BarchettaBuy (1 review written)

Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso, It looks great, it goes great, it sounds great.
Comfy, lots of fun.
I've got a little Sciento as well so the usual problem mpg does not bother me.

Storage, yeah a bit of joke the saloon seems to have more space but I can live with it.

Build quality? Yes iffy, but I tell everybody at work when a bit falls off, just goes towards the legend that is Alfa Romeo! Just a lovely. lovely motor car.

Warms my heart everytime I return to the carpark and see it… Read Full Review

“This Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso Estate is...”

Written on: 22/03/2005 by spudmachine (3 reviews written)

This Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 2.5 V6 Lusso Estate is a car you buy with your heart, not your head. In my opinion it is absolutely the most beautiful "estate" car on the market. And the 2.5 V6 is a fabulous engine.

On the downside, you do have to come to terms with the depreciation. I bought an ex-demonstrator, and thought I was getting a hell of a lot of car for the money. But when I came to part-ex the car three years later, it had still dropped alarmingly. But the person who ended up… Read Full Review