Panasonic PV-GS19 Reviews

• Battery Life

Panasonic PV-GS19 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic PV-GS19

Panasonic PV-GS19

“My Panasonic PV-GS19 digital camcorder died in a week....”

Written on: 21/12/2005 by PanaStuck (1 review written)

My Panasonic PV-GS19 digital camcorder died in a week. No power up, with a family tape stuck inside. We purchased a Sony DCR-HC32 to replace it, and what a difference. It was well worth the extra $80. If you have a PV-GS19 and want what is on the tape - REMOVE IT NOW, and buy a better camcorder. Lesson learned… Read Full Review

Panasonic PV-GS19

“The Panasonic PV-GS19 is a compact, easy to use...”

Written on: 02/06/2005 by joe kyo (1 review written)

The Panasonic PV-GS19 is a compact, easy to use digital video camcorder that comes with a price tag I could not resist. Despite its low price, I was surprised by the picture quality. It also takes digital still photos (SD card) that are good enough in a pinch (1.3 MP). It does not work well in low light as it has no external light source and it has no jack for an external mic but the on-cam mic is really quite good. So far, I like this camera, it is perfect for me and I highly recommend it… Read Full Review