Saw (18) Reviews

Saw (18) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Saw (18)

“A real thriller!”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by chriswilliams400 (8 reviews written)

First things first....Saw is a thriller (albeit a very gruesome one), not a horror - with more twists than a snake on a helter-skelter. The film follows the evil games that 'Jigsaw' plays on people he thinks should be punished. It also runs through a series of flashbacks showing what he has done to past victims. Most viewers will find it a bit upsetting, but the effort is well worth the reward - One of my favourite movies ever! … Read Full Review

Saw (18)

“One Of The Most Thrilling Movies I Have Watched!”

Written on: 28/05/2012 by FilmsOnWheels (1 review written)

I think it is one of the best movies I have watched of all time, bearing in mind I am only 13 so I haven't excatly seen the world! I thought that it was going to be gruesome and disgusting so i decided not to watch it until I read a review that said that it shouldnt be rated a 18 because it didn't have the gore that follows in the sequels. Knowing this I was eager to watch the film. As soon as I began to watch the film I was hooked! It was nothing I thought it would be like. The image the SAW… Read Full Review

Saw (18)

“Saw is such a different film from the norm, and it has...”

Written on: 15/09/2005 by ilovemybed (21 reviews written)

Saw is such a different film from the norm, and it has a great plot that does not follow the others.

It is full of suspense, with a fantastic twist at the end, and the flashbacks were brilliant. The "killer" cannot as such be called that, because he gives each of his victims a chance to escape, so he in theory is not the one killing them - they are killing themselves. To fully understand what I mean, you must see the film, I don't want to ruin it for you.

The ending really takes you by… Read Full Review

Saw (18)

“Saw (18) - I believe, all in all, that it is a good...”

Written on: 10/06/2005 by Sara Grinter (3 reviews written)

Saw (18) - I believe, all in all, that it is a good film, well worth seeing and because the plot is original and imaginative it makes the film stand out in a category of its own, unlike many horror films which are around today.
Keep an eye out for the twist, you will be kicking yourself when it is revealed… Read Full Review

Saw (18)

“I saw this film the first night in the cinema that it...”

Written on: 12/04/2005 by MarkysBabe1987 (29 reviews written)

I saw this film the first night in the cinema that it came out and loved it. I wouldn't class it as a horror film at all, more of a thriller.

It starts off with 2 men waking up in a cold, abandoned warehouse and as their eyes focus a voice booms into the room telling them why they are here and what they have to do to get out.

I dont want to spoil too much for people who havn't seen it. The twists in it are excellent and keep you on the edge of your seat.

You find out that the person who is… Read Full Review

Saw (18)

“Saw - This is a magnificently well-made...”

Written on: 15/03/2005 by WSD (71 reviews written)

Saw - This is a magnificently well-made horror/suspense film. Two men wake up in a filthy bathroom chained to the pipes at opposite ends of the room with a dead body in between them. They are each provided a cassette detailing why they are there and what they should do in order to escape. As they talk, they piece together how they got there and who the killer is. In flashback scenes we are told how the "jigsaw killer" conjures unique ways to put people in impossible situations where they… Read Full Review