Peugeot 807 2.2HDi Executive Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Peugeot 807 2.2HDi Executive - Ask a question now

“I have to say I have had this Peugeot 807 from new (03...”

Written on: 17/04/2008

I have to say I have had this Peugeot 807 from new (03 plate) and I just love the versatility of it. Its load space is brilliant, I have moved a double bed, wardbrobe and a pool table with ease. The doors are a godsend, and when you can open them from a 100m away the car is always available for dumping the shopping into it when its raining.
It is heavy on tyres and disks, but I get 36.2 mpg from mine so can't complain. I keep thinking of replacing it, but am at a loss for what to replace it… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“As soon as I can afford to i'll be replacing it.”

Written on: 23/07/2006 by I WANT A RELIABLE PEOPLE CARRIER (1 review written)

As soon as I can afford to i'll be replacing it… Read Full Review

Nealjayne's Response to I WANT A RELIABLE PEOPLE CARRIER's Review

Written on: 11/08/2006

Totally agree with the comments made. I also have a 807 2.2HDi and if I could afford it I would get something different. Dealers are worse than usless. I also have "Anti pollution fault" which no one can fix, and that is after taken it to 5 different dealers and 1 private garage over a period of 4 months. In that 4 months I have had it on the road for a total of 37 days! It is now out of warranty and the dealers just don't want to know. Rating out of 10... Zero

“I love this Peugeot 807 having previously driven a VW...”

Written on: 06/07/2006 by BusyWorkingMumofThree (2 reviews written)

I love this Peugeot 807 having previously driven a VW Sharan this car handles much better, the doors are excellent, the built in window blinds are a god send especially on long trips abroad when it's sunny. Seem to get through far more tyres than on any car I have ever had before but have come to terms with that now. A bit pricy at nearly £24k but glad I bought one and would recommend it. Never had any problems with the electrics but car did fail it's first MOT last week on 2 things, 1st was a… Read Full Review

“We've had the Peugeot 807 2.2 HDi Executive turbo...”

Written on: 21/10/2005 by hein (1 review written)

We've had the Peugeot 807 2.2 HDi Executive turbo diesel for over a year now, and it was worth every penny. It is really good fun to drive. Average consumption was disappointingly high at 32 mpg, but It compares well with other cars of this size. It handles and parks very well. The whole safety package is very reassuring, and things like ESP can be a real lifesaver on wet or icy roads. Compared to other MPV's The 807 has a very stylish design inside and out… Read Full Review

“Having driven several of these Peugeot 807 2.2HDi...”

Written on: 14/03/2005 by Bill807 (1 review written)

Having driven several of these Peugeot 807 2.2HDi Executive People Carriers (a number as courtesy cars (for weeks at a time) whilst mine was having extensive rectification work), I have not found one without problems. All have suffered from steering drift, very poor mpg and rattling roof bars. Many have had faults on air conditioning, electric windows and electric seats.
The most worrying fault has been with the suspension causing driving difficulties and excessive tyre wear - which Peugeot… Read Full Review

Ian Yule's Response to Bill807's Review

Written on: 08/11/2005

Completely agree with this review since purchasing my 807 HDI Ex in 2003 to date have had 22 faults with this vehicle,electrical,tyre wear,crank shaft pulley,paint,are just a few to mention. My advice get rid before the warranty runs out. Would not go near another Peugeot I will just add that Peugeot and the dealer state that they have no other 807,s with these faults,who do you believe.

Usgshp's Response to Bill807's Review

Written on: 15/01/2010

We have had our 807 2.1TDI for 6 year and it's been great on the whole. I do not agree with many of the points raised, but I am very interested in the tyre wear problem. We have had wear on the outside of our tyre after very low mileage. Our local, reliable tyre supplier has checked the tracking several times and has now had to off set to one end of the recommended range to try to stop the problem. The rest of the tyres have loads of tread so it's very frustrating. I have read comments elsewhere that a solution to this is to change the wheels to a slightly bigger diameter which seems drastic and potentially dangerous - anyone else heard of this?