Motorbid Reviews - www.motorbid.co.uk

Motorbid www.motorbid.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I think Motorbid is a good idea, but sadly the site...”

Written on: 28/05/2005 by Jezcars (1 review written)

I think Motorbid is a good idea, but sadly the site is very basic as far as auctions go and it seems all the items for suction are in the wrong places making it a chore to look thought it all. Maybe with some money spent it could be ok, I will keep looking… Read Full Review

“Upon Browsing this Website, looking for a site to sell...”

Written on: 13/03/2005 by kevlives (1 review written)

Upon Browsing this Website, looking for a site to sell my car on I came upon Motorbid.co.uk and I was pleasantly surprised,
It is Free for the moment and is nice and easy to use… Read Full Review