Hitachi 22LD4200 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Hitachi 22LD4200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hitachi 22LD4200

Hitachi 22LD4200

“Not knowing much about LCD TV's... I unfortunately...”

Written on: 16/10/2008

Not knowing much about LCD TV's... I unfortunately went for a known name. A big mistake... this TV must be one of the worst ever made!
Stick to Panasonic or Sony.... I wish I had!… Read Full Review

Hitachi 22LD4200

“I bought the Hitachi 22LD4200 because I wanted to...”

Written on: 13/03/2005 by Jamalugo (1 review written)

I bought the Hitachi 22LD4200 because I wanted to replace my existing 15" television and 15" monitor with an all in one device that I could use for both. This model is advertised as an LCD television first and monitor second, however it is clear that it should be the other way round. As a PC monitor, the image is clear and crisp (although with a 22" screen, perhaps a maximum resolution of 1280x720 isn't really high enough. I could easily fit a lot more on screen if I was able to increase the… Read Full Review