Frontier Labs NEX IA+ Reviews

• Battery Life

Frontier Labs NEX IA+ - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Frontier Labs NEX IA+

Frontier Labs NEX IA+

“I already owned a Nex IIe and wanted to get the voice...”

Written on: 17/04/2005 by majluc (1 review written)

I already owned a Nex IIe and wanted to get the voice recording feature on the Frontier Labs Nex IA+ this time. I initially had some problems with it which Frontier Labs were very good helping me through, none of which were from the player itself. I had recorded all my music with WMA in super high quality and they wouldn't play without being converted. You also can't put more than 77 files per folder which is not stated in the instruction manual. I had no problem after using the "sync" feature… Read Full Review