Minolta Dimage 2300 Reviews

Resolution 2.3
Optical Zoom 1
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 2.3 megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 8 x 10 prints
  • 2x digital zoom lens with autofocus
  • Included 8 MB CompactFlash card holds 18 images at default resolution
  • Connects to Macs and PCs via USB port
  • 4 AA batteries included
    Platforms:
    Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4, Windows Me, Windows 2000 Server, PowerMac
  • Refine your search

Minolta Dimage 2300

“The Minolta Dimage 2300 is a great camera, I bought it...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by oleknutsson (1 review written)

The Minolta Dimage 2300 is a great camera, I bought it for $2000 on eBay in Jan 2003. What a sweet deal. I use it all the time, even when I'm sleeping :-)) I took a picture of my sweet mama and it felt great!… Read Full Review

Minolta Dimage 2300

“I've had the camera for two days now, and I'm very...”

Written on: 28/09/2001 by Matthew Newton. (1 review written)

I've had the camera for two days now, and I'm very impressed. It's very easy to start using and take pictures with, and the image quality is pretty good. The colour screen is easy to see, and shows a good representation of the image.

The few irritations I have are the following:

1. You have to close the lens cover to be able to view pictures---this slows down reviewing a picture.

2. The camera always comes on with the flash set to come on automatically. I would prefer the flash to be off… Read Full Review