Kaiser Chiefs, Employment Reviews

Kaiser Chiefs, Employment - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kaiser Chiefs, Employment

“cWAe5u92j55X”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by 1993Keene (1 review written)

You really make it seem so easy along with your psaientetron however I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I feel I might never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I am looking ahead for your subsequent put up, I… Read Full Review

Kaiser Chiefs, Employment

“Employment is a good debut from Kaiser Chiefs who are...”

Written on: 13/07/2006 by jonny67 (18 reviews written)

Employment is a good debut from Kaiser Chiefs who are slightly overrated especially after they won 3 Brit awards beating the masters Coldplay for best band. Some great songs here though… Read Full Review

Kaiser Chiefs, Employment

“I got a free copy of the Kaiser Chiefs Employment from...”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by Stunt Gerbil (65 reviews written)

I got a free copy of the Kaiser Chiefs Employment from a friend, but I must say I was really disappointed. I just think they are so overrated and not a patch on the second division punk bands of the late seventies who they imitate, and who weren't that good in the first place anyway. They also seem a bit arrogant. "You are not that good lads!" Don't pretend you are. It's just vaguely interesting post-modern singalong rubbish for the student brigade, and the young macho lads about town. Give me… Read Full Review

Kaiser Chiefs, Employment

“Kaiser Chiefs, Employment - This is one of the year's...”

Written on: 08/03/2005 by PixieOfDoom (104 reviews written)

Kaiser Chiefs, Employment - This is one of the year's most highly anticipated debuts, and any band that can start a song with the line "Watching the people get lairy / is not very pretty I tell thee," is definitely worth a listen. Unfortunately, that lyric is probably the highlight of an album which, while decent, does not fulfill the promise of the early singles.

Where the Kaiser Chiefs are good, they are very good, such as on "I Predict a Riot," "Oh My God," "Everyday I Love You Less and… Read Full Review

249865_Ktz's Response to PixieOfDoom's Review

Written on: 04/07/2006

kaiser chiefs are ace, all of they're songs rule and how can you not like some more of the peaceful songs. does everything in your world have to be jumpy?!?! modern way is one of their best anyway.