Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L SR20DE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L SR20DE - Ask a question now

“Wow what a car performance wise excelent handles very...”

Written on: 20/02/2011

Wow what a car performance wise excelent handles very nice added Eibach Lowering Springs Injet Cold Air Intake to an already peppy SR20de and what a ride,The car has 252,000 kms on it and it still red lines at 6750 with no hesitation at all lots of power i am one to get bored with cars very quick but this one still please me very much very solid and good performing car… Read Full Review

“I purchased My Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L SR20DE Sedan in...”

Written on: 06/03/2005 by guardiananjil (3 reviews written)

I purchased My Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L SR20DE Sedan in May 2001. I do an extreme amount of traveling. In just under 4 years I've put over 100K miles on it.
Flawless reliability!
Just the normal maintainence - oil changes, tires and brakes. No oil burning or loss between oil changes yet (!) Amazing for how I push this thing on a daily basis.
The SR20DE is a quick revver with power everywhere in the rev range. Redline is 6750 rpm and loves to be there. This motor was designed for racing… Read Full Review