Snoozzzeee Cat Donut Reviews

Snoozzzeee Cat Donut - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Snoozzzeee Cat Donut

Snoozzzeee Cat Donut

“Fantastic Bed! My Cat Loves it!”

Written on: 06/06/2013

I would like to recommend this bed to all cat lovers! Its perfect and my cat will not move out of it once snuggled up! Easy to wash and wipe clean and really soft! Top Product Snoozzzeee!… Read Full Review

“The Snooozzzeee Cat Donut is a great favourite with my...”

Written on: 24/02/2005 by Magnetic (33 reviews written)

The Snooozzzeee Cat Donut is a great favourite with my cats. It is a round squashy cushion bed - raised at the sides to protect from drafts. I have bought all manner of beds and baskets for my cats at various times and usually found that they were totally ignored. The radiator bed has remained mainly unused - but the Donut seems to appeal to all of them.

In fact, I have five Donuts and every one has been well used. Of course, I have six cats - but there were only four when I bought the… Read Full Review