Gamo Af 10 Reviews

Gamo Af 10 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gamo Af 10

Gamo Af 10
Gamo Af 10

“Made by the Spanish company Gamo this is basically a...”

Written on: 11/07/2008 by Sid Pollartd (16 reviews written)

Made by the Spanish company Gamo this is basically a pneumatic BB gun. The magazine is on the underside of the barrel when opened forward, and holds 10 BB's. Standard .177 pellets can also be fired in single shot mode, but these have to be lightweight, as the gun is lacking in power. Basically, when you pull the barrel forward it compresses air in a piston and exposes the magazine or allows a single pellet to be inserted into the barrel. The gun is easy to open but a struggle to close as your'e… Read Full Review

“I bought my Gamo AF-10 more than 10 years ago, (and I...”

Written on: 12/12/2005 by Pedro Laia (12 reviews written)

I bought my Gamo AF-10 more than 10 years ago, (and I traded it in a few years later).
At that time, it cost 15.000 "escudos" (roughly 75 Euros) here in Portugal, although it was a little expensive for an airgun PISTOL, today it might be at higher prices.

Aesthetically this was the main reason I bought it, as it is very beautiful and robust looking.

Strength: it offers very good performance, (I'm not sure about velocity or energy data), but for a pistol it had a good punch. However, much… Read Full Review

“Gamo Af 10: ...”

Written on: 16/02/2005 by SHOOTER 89 (3 reviews written)

Gamo Af 10: --------------------------------------------------
----Story----

I bought my gamo af10 from my friend about a month ago and I have shoot over 5000 pellets trough it now.
--------------------------------------------------
----System----

This gun is compressed air pistol wich means there is a piston in the camber wich compresses the air in the chamber when gun is loaded and when you shoot the walwe releases the air in to the barrel sending the pellet fly. There is no spring in the… Read Full Review