Bang & Olufsen Beogram 2000 Reviews

Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000

Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000

“my dad brought the Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000 in...”

Written on: 18/04/2009

my dad brought the Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000 in 1976 for £500 ihave just set it up with the beomaster 2000 and it still sounds fantastic but i think the drive belt is on its way out!. I was told only 1500 were ever sold but who knows! it still in pretty good nick but im worried about the turntable… Read Full Review

Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000

“I have a Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000. It is the...”

Written on: 24/01/2009

I have a Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000. It is the best quality sound I have ver heard and anyone who hear this says the same. It led many friends to purchase the system or speakers. After almost 30 years it still outmatches anyhting on the market for looks andis in the Museum of modern Art. Was the first to use optic fibre and a stylus whilst costly has only been replaced once in 30 years due to a child pulling out the diamond. A most beuatiful machine, I have never found one for sale and… Read Full Review

Pussycat1213's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2010

Hi
<br/>
<br/>I have a Beomaster 2000 with Tape Deck and Beogram and Beovox speakers. I have a original stand that was sold specifically for this fab Swedish design with forever quality sound. Yes it may be up for sale. Anyone intersted?

Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000

“Many friends afer listenintg to crisp natural sound...”

Written on: 23/01/2009 by zentub (1 review written)

Many friends afer listenintg to crisp natural sound purchased Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000 speakers to compliment their sound systems, often people in the music industry.
It has never faultered and I can still pump the sound.
Using some free software called audacity you can convert your records to WAV or MP3 format for use on ipods and such.
The only problems have been caused by vandalism not by mechanical failure such as nieces pulling the plugs or ripping them, not realising they are… Read Full Review

Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000

“Ah, the good old days of vinyl and analogue systems. I...”

Written on: 07/01/2007 by gfreed (1 review written)

Ah, the good old days of vinyl and analogue systems. I have equipment that is still working that I'm afraid to use a lot because I can't get parts anymore. I simply hate the audio equipment we find today. The Biogram 2000 was a great turntable that didn't trash my records. I have records that are over 50 years old that I still play from time to time and they still sound good after all these years. But like I said just try and find parts of this stuff anymore. Actually for me half the fun of… Read Full Review

Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000

“This Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000 turntable is...”

Written on: 23/11/2003 by gunner3 (6 reviews written)

This Bang and Olufsen Beogram 2000 turntable is ancient, it is approximately 30 years old now. But mine is in perfect working order (apart from a bit of motor noise). It is a fully automatic belt drive system, with hardly any adjustable parts, save for pitch and tone arm balance. The platter is simply a solid disc of machined metal with rubber spikes on which the record rests, the rest of the top of the deck is made of the same material, giving it an extremely sleek, hi tech, look. The smoked… Read Full Review