Dell DJ-20 20GB Reviews

• Battery Life

Dell DJ-20 20GB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dell DJ-20 20GB

Dell DJ-20 20GB

“The Dell DJ-20 MP3 player is alright. Mine is 2 years...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by superdude (8 reviews written)

The Dell DJ-20 MP3 player is alright. Mine is 2 years old, and the battery life is around 15 hours. I use it while snowboarding and all that p00p. well one day it froze!! So, I went to the Dell web site and they only said the simple things. I told them it was frozen, and they said "it's not under warranty anymore, so we can't help you that much".

I would recommend you get an iPod instead, but it was my sister who bought me this, so I didn't pay for it… Read Full Review

Dell DJ-20 20GB

“Not likely to repurchase the Dell DJ-20 20GB after the...”

Written on: 23/06/2005 by smileyj (1 review written)

Not likely to repurchase the Dell DJ-20 20GB after the hard drive went bad and I had no assistance from Dell in helping me to get it repaired, even at my own expense… Read Full Review

Dell DJ-20 20GB

“Sleek and fits in with the Ipod Cretive Family. With...”

Written on: 11/02/2005 by OnelegPig (1 review written)

Sleek and fits in with the Ipod Cretive Family. With 20 Gb or up to 5,000 sogs Owners have plenty of room to fit all there music on it. With the Wma format it can operate of several music stores such as Napster and Music Match. The Scrollwheel and a Play back, forward home button are very easy to use. A strong blue backlight is very helpful during the night. It is very durable and hard to scratch. There are no FM recordings. The battery life also went down by 6 hours to a 12 hour battery life… Read Full Review