Quote Line Direct Car Insurance Reviews

Quote Line Direct Car Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quote Line Direct Car Insurance

Quote Line Direct Car Insurance
Quote Line Direct Car Insurance

“Nightmare - Avoid - Not worth the small savings.”

Written on: 21/02/2014

Not using these people again....Customer Service awful. Can't get through. They were a bit cheaper than big boys (LV, Hastings, etc) but not worth the hassle. Praying I don't have a claim this year. Can't talk to you when you are buying their product, what are they like when you are claiming ! I compare insurance prices every year and this company is by far the worst in 15 years of switching policies… Read Full Review

“What a bunch of clowns & liars!”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by Johnboy20131878 (1 review written)

I'm not the biggest fan of vehicle insurance as the industry is an uneven unregulated joke! Basically these numpties take the award for the most unbelievable of the lot of em! Basically don't fall for the 'cheapest & we'll give u a hundred years NCD' jargon as it's really just to get you on the hook before they then bleed you dry of insane amounts of money for things like a change of vehicle or a cancellation! My van blew up 4 months into my premium so I have to buy a new van which they want to… Read Full Review

“Why and how Direct Lince car insurence can run a buisness.”

Written on: 19/08/2013

I'm extremely distraught with the experience I am having with Direct Line car Insurance ( DL) regarding my insurance claim on my car which still hasn't been sorted after nearly 4 months. This complaint was regarding a break into my car on the 7th of April 2013. Why do people usually take out fully comprehensive insurance cover? It's because they want that peace of mind that if a misfortunate incident occurs they can rely on their insurance!! However I'm extremely distraught to say that I can't… Read Full Review

“Quote Line Direct car insurance is very competitively...”

Written on: 30/10/2006 by leachse (1 review written)

Quote Line Direct car insurance is very competitively priced! Direct Line offered a 10% discount as we already take Household Insurance with them, and Quote Line still came in significantly cheaper.
They always contact me in good time to renew, and they chase by telephone if I haven't responded, which means I never forget!

I have been using this company for several years for Car Insurance. They offer an excellent service, and they continually review the underwriters to give the customer the… Read Full Review

Birdiecumz's Response to leachse's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

Ha, ha, ha! ',,,they chase by telephone if I haven't responded, which means I never forget.'

Actually most people would call that harassment, you failed to mention the 'helpful ' letters threatening legal action. Try making a claim & you'll be chasing them with very little success. Are you an employee by any chance, because they write their own reviews too!

“They are friendly, helpful people on the phone or over...”

Written on: 07/10/2006 by tinkerbellpammie (2 reviews written)

They are friendly, helpful people on the phone or over email, and they give you an honest quote, that so far, has been the cheapest I could find for my car, which is a Kia Picanto (I am a young, lady driver).

Quote Line Direct provide good car insurance offers, such as a six month first contract that leaves you with a year no-claims bonus once the six months is up. (May not be an offer now, but was available when I signed up two and a half years ago).

Overall, they are a great company who I… Read Full Review

“I'm not actually with Quote Line Direct but I thought...”

Written on: 04/08/2005 by Big Brother Fan (25 reviews written)

I'm not actually with Quote Line Direct but I thought I would write a quick review anyway. I'm a new driver and was looking for car insurance and Quote Line Direct offered me the second cheapest quote (just out priced by HSBC see other review). The customer service I received was very good, the staff were very helpful and the quote process was very easy. When looking for car insurance ring around as many companies as you can but definitely give Quote Line a call they may be able to save you… Read Full Review