Sportscover Direct Sports Insurance Reviews - www.sportscoverdirect.com

Media Gallery for Sportscover Direct Sports Insurance www.sportscoverdirect.com

Sportscover Direct Sports Insurance www.sportscoverdirect.com

“Good 'top-up' feature”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by 4pawjess (1 review written)

I already had annual travel insurance but wanted to get cover for trekking & climbing over 6000m in Nepal which my existing policy did not cover. I was able to take out short-term cover with SportsCoverDirect for just the extra days of my trek to cover accident/repatriation during this short period. The alternative would have been to take out complete cover from BMC or similar at over 5 times the price… Read Full Review

“I have recently purchased a SportsCover Direct travel...”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by biking4life (1 review written)

I have recently purchased a SportsCover Direct travel insurance policy for a mountain biking holiday in Italy. The website was extremely easy to use and I managed to receive my quote in no time. Even when I had to change the dates of my trip, I phoned them up and managed to very quickly change my policy details. Easy, helpful company to deal with and I would strongly recommend!… Read Full Review

“This review is simply based on purchasing cover. I...”

Written on: 12/09/2008 by cobblerphil (1 review written)

This review is simply based on purchasing cover. I haven't any experience of claiming yet - hopefully I won't! - they provide cover for sports activities often excluded by standard travel insurance policies
- good website, easy to use with extra details available through links
- prices seem fair; there is a moderate premium for covering the "risky" activities
- they also provide "top-up" insurance for specific activities not covered by your existing policy, as well as non-travel insurance for wide… Read Full Review

“Sportscover Direct Sports Injury Insurance is...”

Written on: 08/12/2006 by Can Tin (1 review written)

Sportscover Direct Sports Injury Insurance is excellent! I took out their Annual VentureGuard policy as I am a keen snowboarder. I can now travel and enjoy my favourite sport with complete peace of mind. The staff at Sportscover Direct are very friendly and helpful. They also provide cover for teams, which is an excellent idea. The cover they provide is extremely comprehensive.

Complete peace of mind at an affordable price.

I had to make a claim, and they dealt with everything efficiently… Read Full Review