Mpio HD200 Reviews

• Battery Life

Mpio HD200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mpio HD200

Mpio HD200

“The Mpio is a nice little unit at a lower cost than...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by Arachnoid (1 review written)

The Mpio is a nice little unit at a lower cost than rivals of similar sized units.
It supports MP3, WMA, OGG and ASF but it doesnt support encypted DRM music files.Battery life is around seven hours with FM tuner and Dictaphone capability plus direct MP3 encoding… Read Full Review

Mpio HD200

“The Mpio is a dinky little thing and works quite well....”

Written on: 31/10/2005 by drshok (1 review written)

The Mpio is a dinky little thing and works quite well. Sound is good. Its nice to have radio player and direct MP3 encoding.
Bad point is the navigation. Totally non-intuitive and no instructions in anything resembling English. Mine stopped working during the gurantee period. I mailed it to MPIO and they sent me what appears to be a new one… Read Full Review

Mpio HD200

“The Mpio HD200 is my first MP3 player, and navigation...”

Written on: 13/07/2005 by Bruce Benjamin (1 review written)

The Mpio HD200 is my first MP3 player, and navigation is a nightmare! I did not realize extra buttons were so undesirable in manufacturing, it has only 3 buttons to control everything (volumne is a 4th button). It probably needs a couple more buttons to avoid having buttons with multiple effects depending of how you engage them. It's gotten so frustrating, I look at it sitting there and have to ask myself if I really want to use it, am I ready to suffer through the navigation to get it playing… Read Full Review

Mpio HD200

“I bought this MPIO HD200 player hoping that it would...”

Written on: 16/02/2005 by ajbaerg (1 review written)

I bought this MPIO HD200 player hoping that it would work seemlessly with my Linux box. For the most part it does except that in order to use the music browsing capabilities, you need to run a windows only utility program.

I tried to contact Mpio about this issue and the only contact info I could find was their webmaster's email address. This of course got me nowhere.

Other than that, this is a sweet player. Perfect size, great sound quality, battery life, and user interface. I like the… Read Full Review

Mpio HD200

“I opted for the MPIO HD200 after spending a little...”

Written on: 25/01/2005 by molton (2 reviews written)

I opted for the MPIO HD200 after spending a little longer looking around for an mp3 player somewhere between the flash and harddrive size. I'm glad I did as I found the MPIO HD200 to have more useful features like the FM radio and record along with a whole host of different sound settings. It's the sound which really impresses with setting like trubass and SRS, WOW you can really play around. This player is cheaper than it's rivals, sounds better, has more features and a longer battery life… Read Full Review

Mpio HD200

“I used to have an mpio fl100 which was a great mp3...”

Written on: 16/01/2005 by gavinmoulton (1 review written)

I used to have an mpio fl100 which was a great mp3 player but I needed more storage so I bvought the MPIO HD200. Getting the MPIO HD200 was a natural upgrade as it's got 5GB of storage which I've managed to get most of my album collection on around 150 albums. I've got to say when you first press play your blown away by the sound of this player. Playing around with all the various sound settings like SRS and WOW and the different speaker variations is a pleasure in itself. Because I'm used… Read Full Review