Principles Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Principles - Ask a question now

“I always get great service every time i go into my...”

Written on: 08/02/2009 by trentham (1 review written)

I always get great service every time i go into my local store. Now love the new clothes and the great trend information i got on what to wear with what… Read Full Review

“Principles have friendly staff. The petite range fits...”

Written on: 23/01/2009

Principles have friendly staff. The petite range fits me perfectly. quality clothing. I never shop anywhere else. Often asked where I get my clothes!… Read Full Review

“Great for petites like me. I am 61 and can often get...”

Written on: 03/08/2008

Great for petites like me. I am 61 and can often get something stylish here. It is not off the wall fashion. Good fabrics and colours and tailoring.

Nice staff but I sometimes find them a bit pushy about their account card. I understand that they have to ask but no is no regardless of the special offers on signing up… Read Full Review

“I have bought various items from principles over the...”

Written on: 08/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have bought various items from principles over the years and have always found their clothes to be very well made and classy.
The items they have are not usually the latest fashions, but are the all time classics.
Great for when you are looking for something for a Job Interview or to wear at a wedding or dinner dance.
Also, as the quality is good, they do seem to last a long time and always wash well.
Recommended!… Read Full Review