Olympus C-1 Reviews

Olympus C-1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olympus C-1

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The Olympus C-1 is a delightful little camera that is...”

Written on: 11/09/2003 by tcbiker (1 review written)

The Olympus C-1 is a delightful little camera that is a true 'point and shoot' device. With the HQ picture quality selected, it will store 200 pictures on a 64 Mb card, enough for anyone. It will fit into your shirt pocket and the lanyard supplied is long enough to loop around your neck for security. One of the nicest cameras I've used… Read Full Review

“See above, ”

Written on: 05/04/2002 by Ben Prins. (1 review written)

See above,

I'm quite happy with my Olympus C1 zoom digital camera, it' s fun to use it. Especially during cycling tours because it's so small and light… Read Full Review

“I bought this Olympus C1 zoom digital camera to...”

Written on: 07/03/2002 by Felix T. Wu. (1 review written)

I bought this Olympus C1 zoom digital camera to replace my compact camera Ricoh FF7Z as well as the very old Sony Mavica FD-71. After I have took several pictures with this camera in the retailer, I determined to buy this C1. I found that this camera provides much much better images than my old Sony DSC especially in dark enviromnent and a similar images quality compared with the Ricoh one in 3R photos. I cannot say anything to criticize the image quality but I think that Olympus can do… Read Full Review

“The Olympus C1 Zoom is my first digital camera for...”

Written on: 05/11/2001 by Russ. (1 review written)

The Olympus C1 Zoom is my first digital camera for home use. I bought it with the intention of using it alongside my SLR. But since buying it the SLR hasn't seen the light of day.
I was impressed the second I took the Olympus out of the box. Its small and compact but still feels well made. The controls were very easy to learn and downloading pictures is a breeze if you are using Me/2000.
The Olympus zoom button is perfectly sited and other options are easily accessed via navigation buttons on… Read Full Review

13898_John.'s Response to 5518_Russ.'s Review

Written on: 25/02/2002

I think this review is very helpful to me

“Instructions could be a lot clearer. Better...”

Written on: 24/09/2001 by Janet MacKinnon. (1 review written)

Instructions could be a lot clearer. Better explanations of diagrams needed. The manual diagrams could be more detailed instead of a little diagrams… Read Full Review