Macho Deluxe Head Gear Reviews

Macho Deluxe Head Gear - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Macho Deluxe Head Gear

Macho Deluxe Head Gear

“I would recommend anyone sparring with me to wear...”

Written on: 19/06/2007 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I would recommend anyone sparring with me to wear protective gear like this! My brother reckons it's probably saved his life on numerous occasions! Seriously though this equipment is a good quality must have purchase to ensure that your sparring sessions remain safe, the confidence I have in this product means I can unload some real heavy 'bombs' on my opponents whilst I can rest assured I will not inflict some long lasting damage on the male who dares go toe2toe with me… Read Full Review

Macho Deluxe Head Gear

“When it comes to getting punched in the head Macho...”

Written on: 21/06/2005 by Asmatic Ant With Heavy Shopping (26 reviews written)

When it comes to getting punched in the head Macho Deluxe Head Gear is pretty much an essential. I've got one of these and I hardly feel a thing, I've not lost a fight since I got it, think they must have sewn a little bit of luck into the lining. You can't argue with that, protective breathable, comfy and lucky!… Read Full Review