Casio QV 4000 Reviews

• Image Quality

Summary

Platforms:
Windows NT 4, Windows NT 3.5, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows
Casio QV 4000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Casio QV 4000

Casio QV 4000

“This casio QV4000 is my third digital camera. i...”

Written on: 25/02/2002 by chinafish. (1 review written)

This casio QV4000 is my third digital camera. i earlier had canon-elphs110 and the pics are not good. The pictures with casio qv4000 are excellent, it has long battery life, and is very very easy to use… Read Full Review

John Peter.'s Response to 13932_chinafish.'s Review

Written on: 05/05/2002

I bought a Casio QV 4000 myself. The bad thing u did not mention is the very very poor operation manuel.
<br>Missing information about how to work in full manual situation etc etc. Do u know if there is something on the market or the internet to get more out of this camera?
<br>Please let me know....John Peter

28974_Iain.'s Response to 13932_chinafish.'s Review

Written on: 23/06/2002

I am just commenting on the comment by John Peter from Netherlands on 5th May 2002
<br>I have found the operation manual very good and comprehensive. I feel John Peter may have been only using the printed paper manual which is very limited, the full manual is on the CD

26604_Motomerle.'s Response to 13932_chinafish.'s Review

Written on: 05/06/2002

This site has a review of the QV 3000EX (which I have and love) and also tells how to get to the extended shutter speed mode (up to 60 seconds) that is not mentioned in the manual. The same trick applies to the newer Casios as well.
<br>http://www.steves-digicams.com/qv3000.html

Casio QV 4000

“My first digital camera and I must say I'm very...”

Written on: 22/09/2001 by Bruce Wilson. (1 review written)

My first digital camera and I must say I'm very pleased with it! Excellent images are produced at max resolution of 2240x1680 (Fine) and are easily and speedily downloaded to a PC using the bundled software. The software is let down by a very basic image editor and prospective purchasers would be well advised to invest in something like Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop.
Although a little on the heavy side and a somewhat bulky the camera handles very well and seems to be fairly economical on… Read Full Review