Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised Reviews

Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised

Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised

“These guys blew my sox off. Amazing in every way....”

Written on: 24/11/2008 by pdbn12 (1 review written)

These guys blew my sox off. Amazing in every way. Breakthrough music. Just unbelievable… Read Full Review

Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised

“Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised - I've heard all the...”

Written on: 16/02/2005 by chrisw (22 reviews written)

Apocalyptica, Reflections Revised - I've heard all the Metallica covers these guys have done, and although I really don't get it, a lot of people, including the band themselves love it, and that obviously can't be discounted. Personally I think this album works a little better, but it really isn't for me. Give it a try see what you think, maybe you'll be suprised. I wasn't, but it seems I'm in a minority… Read Full Review