Utility Warehouse ValueCall Reviews

Media Gallery for Utility Warehouse ValueCall

Utility Warehouse ValueCall
Utility Warehouse ValueCall

“the best ”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Jones239 (1 review written)

the utility ware house is best in the uk… Read Full Review

“ValueCall is Great”

Written on: 10/10/2013

We've been using Utility Warehouse for 9 years & have been delighted by their service and their prices. When I've had need to call them, the phone has usually been answered in under 15 seconds, which is hours away from the responsiveness I've had from other utility providers. I love the fact that their ValueCall package is so competitively priced, and that I can change my tariff whenever it suits me, and I'm not locked into what could be an incorrect tariff for a year or two. Also, when my… Read Full Review

“Dire and costly service”

Written on: 12/07/2013 by gallic (6 reviews written)

Transferred our 2 mobiles to UWDC as part of the 'whole' package of utilities with them when they came off contract. It seemed a great idea because of their no contract deal. Their network coverage indicated we should get a reasonable signal but there was none at all unless you count making a call from the bedroom upstairs. When I complained and said we needed to leave because there was no service we picked up a termination bill for 2 x £20. Don't be misled by the cheap blurb as it will only… Read Full Review

“I have found the Utility Warehouse ValueCall tariff to...”

Written on: 14/03/2006 by hazeldinka (7 reviews written)

I have found the Utility Warehouse ValueCall tariff to be incredibly cost effective if you just want to use the basics, i.e. talk and text. There is no facility to picture message yet, and if you want Utility Warehouse to supply a mobile, it increases your monthly 'line rental' cost accordingly. However, if like me you have a phone that you love and just want to save money, the service is good, and the coverage is pretty good too. As the previous review states, it is run on the back of… Read Full Review

Martin12345678's Response to hazeldinka's Review

Written on: 06/06/2013

This company claims to be recommended by the consumer magazine "Which" How?

"Which" take reviews good or bad from customers of different companies but this Utility Warehouse does not have proper customers.

UW pays its members to get sales. For every friend that you sign up you get a discount each month so how many members are going to tell the truth to the consumer magazine "Which"? if they want their discounts.

Utility Warehouse do use salesman even if they say they don't because they pay their own members to do the selling

Loumum's reply to Martin12345678's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

That's quite true however who would recommend a Company which doesn't provide excellent service and is competitively priced??
Utility Warehouse is worthy of all the excellent customer accolades it receives and I should know as I've been a customer of theirs for 18yrs.

“Line rental from £8 Calls 8p minute including cross...”

Written on: 18/01/2005 by Rod Bowden (1 review written)

Line rental from £8 Calls 8p minute including cross net. Text 7p. Beats most if not all "bundled tarriffs". Now it doesn't matter how many minutes you use… Read Full Review