Pioneer DVR-520H Reviews

Pioneer DVR-520H - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer DVR-520H

Pioneer DVR-520H

“My Pioneer was faulty and I had to send it 3 times to...”

Written on: 19/08/2005 by manbat226 (1 review written)

My Pioneer was faulty and I had to send it 3 times to get repaired but they still didn't fix the problem so I went and got my money back and bought a Toshiba… Read Full Review

Pioneer DVR-520H

“The DVR-520H0 HDD/DVD-RW recorder is easy to use and...”

Written on: 17/01/2005 by Andrew Dollimore (1 review written)

The DVR-520H0 HDD/DVD-RW recorder is easy to use and gives superb recordings in Fine/SP/LP modes. Another big plus is the RGB input for best recordings from your satellite receiver. An excellent machine that will not disappoint… Read Full Review

Jonowyke's Response to Andrew Dollimore's Review

Written on: 22/11/2006

Why can't the DVR-520H DVD player play MP3 and JPG files on DVD? It seems a bit odd to me.

Andrew Dollimore's Response to Andrew Dollimore's Review

Written on: 23/11/2006

I will check this out. Please remember the Pioneer DVR-520H DVD recorder is 24/30 months old now, so I wouldn't expect it to play MP3's, although I thought it took JPG format, from memory. I'll come back asap.