Xisico Xs B50 Reviews

Xisico Xs B50 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Xisico Xs B50

Xisico Xs B50
Xisico Xs B50

“Treasure for the home smith”

Written on: 07/11/2013

I have had my B50 for 10 months once I got a few of the most common defects cleared up I am very happy considering the price of $250.00 Canadian. This is a well made rifle, very solid but at 8lbs not really a light weight. The defects I found were the burr from the transfer port hole in the breech which I removed with a little emery paper glued to my cleaning rod. I polished the hammer and de-burred inside the carrier. The filter self destructed in the fill port so after I cleaned it up I… Read Full Review

“the stock kicks ass ”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by nicnic (1 review written)

the stock kicks ass
the grain of the wood rubs my face causing it to puff
i also dont like the taste… Read Full Review

“I have owned my XS b50 now for just over a year. befor...”

Written on: 05/01/2008 by nicnic (1 review written)

I have owned my XS b50 now for just over a year. befor I bought it I had an old webly Air wolf which I think was made in the eightys. I am an extremly keen hunter and compared to some of my shooting buddys guns the b50 is just not up to scratch. She is fairly accurate and can get good head shots on a rabbits at anything under 30 yards but I dont dare soot at anything over that range. My mate just bought a BSA ultra multishot and boy what a gun. Compared to my B50 that thing is extremly… Read Full Review

V3R5Racer's Response to 335760_nicnic's Review

Written on: 21/10/2008

Sounds like the B50 was judged by a person who is very biased. I own the 22 cal B50 and am very pleased with it. I have owned over 20 air rifles, most were RWS and Beeman. I find the accuracy of the B50 to be right in line with that of the "high dollar Euro" rifles. The power of the B50 is SMASHING. If you had to keep your shots under 30 yards you either (a) were using very light ammo in 177 cal and they flew all over the place or (b) need to brush up on your shooting skills. I wont even bore myself shooting at targets under 30 yards with this rifle. At 50 yards off a rest, I'll consistantly knock quarters off a fence post, and any ground squirrel dumb enough to be outside his burrow within 100 yards of me is most likely not going to be home for dinner that night. If you think I'm tugging you on this, just post back here and tel me you want a video. I'll be glad to show you one I made of a 25 yard bench test. 10 shots...one hole..about the size of a dime...not one flyer.
<br/>
<br/>Take Care

“The Xisico Xs B50 is as inexpensive as pcp's get and...”

Written on: 13/12/2007 by guninstructor (1 review written)

The Xisico Xs B50 is as inexpensive as pcp's get and it works great. The gun is reasonably accurate, reliable and fun to shoot. I find it hard to load pellets with a scope attached. In my opinion, the accuracy could be a bit better, and the trigger has too much travel. It needs an over travel stop. Overall this gun is great. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into a pcp and not wanting to spend lots of money doing so… Read Full Review

“Don't spend more than you have to wait till they go on...”

Written on: 28/08/2006 by sportytj (5 reviews written)

Don't spend more than you have to wait till they go on sale and save $140 for the cost of the pump… Read Full Review

“This Xisico Xs B50 has a very good feeling, is light...”

Written on: 06/08/2006 by titanium84 (1 review written)

This Xisico Xs B50 has a very good feeling, is light weight, very accurate, powerful and good looking, however the barrel is not well tight and it plays in the front! When I stir the barrel, it clatters in the front brace over the gas cylinder! I wonder if this is normal… Read Full Review

“Got my Xisico Xs B50 last month for $500 with the hand...”

Written on: 07/06/2006 by ted3929 (37 reviews written)

Got my Xisico Xs B50 last month for $500 with the hand pump that's necessary to charge the gun. Overall, still $100 less than the Logun itself without a pump and about $1,000 cheaper than some others I seen.

Mine is .22 version and chronographs show it can come close to 950 fps on a fresh air refill. For the most part, it seems to hover in the high 800s, very low 900s.

Had a bird that was dive bombing some neighbors for no apparent reason. One shot literally dusted the bird. Pellet went… Read Full Review

“I bought my Xisico Xs B50 2 months ago and have put...”

Written on: 21/02/2006 by Dennis Lieder (1 review written)

I bought my Xisico Xs B50 2 months ago and have put about 6000 rounds through it. I go from very pleased, to very frustrated, shooting this gun. I will be grouping one holers at 35 yrds and then for no apparent reason I will get some fliers. For hunting, I routinely hit birds out to 45 yrds easily. I can get an inch to inch and a half groups at 45 yrds, great for hunting, for serious field target competition, I don't think you will be able to compete with the high end guns. The gun is easy to… Read Full Review

Benjiboy75's Response to 230933_Dennis Lieder's Review

Written on: 13/07/2006

hello, how do you modify the b50 to more power less shots. im getting around a 120 shots out of mine. thanks. benjiboy75.

“I got one Xisico XS-B50 air rifle from...”

Written on: 04/06/2005 by shooter2005 (1 review written)

I got one Xisico XS-B50 air rifle from www.airrifle-scope.com several days ago, and found this is really like one British gun. The fit and finish of this gun really was better than I'd expected. There are no machining marks and the bluing is deep, it is a solid well crafted gun. I was quick to respond when they offered the thumbhole stock (1 of 2 in shipment) for an extra $20.00. The stock is well shaped and fits me perfectly, and the wood is nicely figured and the finish is quite nice. This is… Read Full Review

“I have had my Xisico Xs B-51 "thumb hole stock...”

Written on: 21/04/2005 by CVanMeter (8 reviews written)

I have had my Xisico Xs B-51 "thumb hole stock version of the B-50" for over 2 years now. For the money it is hard to beat. Mine is the .177 version and has more than enough power with Crosman 7.9 pellets clocking right near the 1000 fps with a chronograph. Fit and Finish is good, but nothing like the Daystate airgun it is a clone of. Mine came with a screw brocken off in the receiver and took a bit to extract and rethread. Accuracy is good but not great. Can be modified to shoot in the power… Read Full Review

“I've had my XS-B50 .177 cal. (Chuntsman) for six...”

Written on: 23/02/2005 by PhillyAirgunner65 (8 reviews written)

I've had my XS-B50 .177 cal. (Chuntsman) for six months now. This is my first PCP and it has been very rewarding shooting this air rifle. The XS-B50 is capable of sub 1/8" groups from my 10 yard range, at times ragged holes! My specimen likes the Beeman Kodiaks 10.6 gr. pellet giving me 950-960 f.p.s. which produces about 21.5 f.p.e. that's powerful for a .177 cal. air rifle. I have dispatched many garden pests with a head shot from about 12 yards, stone dead, these ferals weigh over 10 lbs… Read Full Review

Markhron's Response to PhillyAirgunner65's Review

Written on: 13/01/2007

Do you have anything new to add to your review? I am thinking about the Xisico Xs B50 gun. What scope are you using?

“I recieved the Xisico Xs B-50 a few weeks ago in...”

Written on: 17/01/2005 by Field Shooter (4 reviews written)

I recieved the Xisico Xs B-50 a few weeks ago in cal.177 and found it to be an almost exact clone of the original Daystate Huntsman.
The fit and finish of both stock and bluing are excellent for a Chinese air rifle, they are outdoing themselves, as this is the high end of their line.
The only real complaint I have is with the safety, it only engages or disengages with a mm of movement, in other words don't trust it, at least on mine.
It did not come with the Foster fitting which was… Read Full Review

Alan005's Response to Field Shooter's Review

Written on: 25/01/2005

Hi
<br>Where did you buy your rifle and how much did it cost?

<br>Thanks

Phillyairgunner65's Response to Field Shooter's Review

Written on: 23/02/2005

You need to purchase a 1/8" Foster quick- disconnect fitting. I don't have any problems with mine!
<br>
<br>Happy Hunting....

Phillyairgunner65's Response to Field Shooter's Review

Written on: 23/02/2005

Give BestAirgun.com a try!!!

Field Shooter's Response to Field Shooter's Review

Written on: 28/01/2005

It should be brought to you by the same people who inport the QB-78 line of CO2 rifles as I believe they are of the same company and manufacturer.
<br>It would not hurt to inquire and show interest.
<br>Cheers

Alan005's Response to Field Shooter's Review

Written on: 27/01/2005

HI
<br>Do you know of anybody who ships to the UK?
<br>thanks Alan

Field Shooter's Response to Field Shooter's Review

Written on: 26/01/2005

I can only say at this time that it should be available for around 160.00 in the near future in England.