Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce

Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce

“I really love Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce! People...”

Written on: 15/05/2009

I really love Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce! People compliment me on it every time I use it… Read Full Review

Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce

“I wont buy this perfume again, i recommend Fantasy By...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

I wont buy this perfume again, i recommend Fantasy By Britney Spears… Read Full Review

Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce

“Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce - I have a few...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by Erin D (73 reviews written)

Tommy Hilfiger True Star Beyonce - I have a few friends who love and wear this--some regularly, some when they go out. It's flirty and gives off an "I'm fun" vibe, but it just isn't something I would wear. It does smell pretty good, I admit, but it's too trendy--a little too "girls' night out" for me; and I feel that I would quickly become tired of it.

Also, once I found out that it's supposed to "capture the essence of Beyonce" I was kind of put off. I know marketing really has little to do