Bic Twin Lady Reviews

Bic Twin Lady - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bic Twin Lady

Bic Twin Lady

“Shaving...... not sure they know how”

Written on: 26/08/2013

I have to say these are by far the WORSE shave I have ever had. 3 cuts later (one leg) I was not about to redo them to remove the hair they had failed to get rid of the first time round. I wouldn't feel happy even giving my left over (unused) razors to someone, they are headed straight for the bin and I am off to buy my regular brand… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Bic Twin Lady

“I purchased a pack of 5 BIC Twin Lady Sensitive...”

Written on: 14/06/2009

I purchased a pack of 5 BIC Twin Lady Sensitive disposable
shavers.

I am looking to send them back they are useless. The handles are two fat and when in the shower they swivel
around in your hand and they are useless… Read Full Review

Bic Twin Lady

“Bic twin lady disposable razors are really easy to...”

Written on: 16/01/2005 by crazycat (13 reviews written)

Bic twin lady disposable razors are really easy to use. They give a really close shave and leave skin feeling really soft and smooth. As with most disposable razors the smoothness lasts for a couple of days before the need to shave again. You get 5 razors in a pack and they come in five different cool bright colours and each razor lasts several months before it goes blunt and a new one is required. They are also really light to use but at the same time easy to grip. In my opinion a great razor… Read Full Review