Dynamic Sn2 .22 Pellets Reviews

Dynamic Sn2 .22 Pellets - Ask a question now

“Dynamic sn2 .22 pellets ”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by Jacobp31 (1 review written)

These pellets are to a high quality and believe they are very accurate I've been shooting .22 air rifles since I was a kid. When I tried these pellets first in my old gamo shadow these wasn't that accurate I now own a crosman phantom with a BSA sweet scope and now I've had a little while setting up I've now been hitting the target spot on. I like the fact that these are non toxic and have the same grain as lead pellets. The only down side to these pellets are they are a bit pricey and being a… Read Full Review

“I used this on my Gamo CFX and they shot 1.5-2" higher...”

Written on: 13/09/2010 by dlkh68 (2 reviews written)

I used this on my Gamo CFX and they shot 1.5-2" higher over 36 meters than RWS Superpoints on which my scope is sighted in for, roughtly 2 Mil dots on maximum magnification on my 4-16x scope. After allowing for the difference, I smashed a minor bird in the chest and drop it dead before it hit the ground 15 meters down. This was my fifth shot using this pellet as I was sighting the scope in to allow for the difference in elevation. Overall I am pretty impressed.
I normally hunt rabbits using… Read Full Review

“I use a Daystate X2 Sport (PCP) in .22 Cal. ”

Written on: 07/05/2010 by Plumbz (1 review written)

I use a Daystate X2 Sport (PCP) in .22 Cal.
Fitted with a 3-9x56 scope.
I have used the Dynamic XP2 air bullets both at the indoor 35 Mtr range and also outdoor for hunting wood pigeons / ferel pigeon.

I have found that on the range, my groupings were acceptable (10mm groups of 5 shots) I also noted an increased muzzle crack compared to standard lead ammo, even though the rifle is fitted with a 2-stage silencer system which is whisper quiet when firing lead ammo.
When used for pigeons, 90% of… Read Full Review

“Good Points:- Accurate and very penetrating. Less...”

Written on: 27/01/2010 by Librarian (10 reviews written)

Good Points:- Accurate and very penetrating. Less harmful to the environment.

Bad Points:- Cost and need to re-sight if you switch in the field. You MUST pay attention to the head size for the best results.

OK let's start with the basics.
Dynamics pellets are tin.
Dynamics pellets are machined and not cast like lead pellets.
This means that the pellet itself is accurately made and much less liable to "casual" damage such as shaking about in the tin deforming heads and skirts. Dont believe… Read Full Review

Barry Ogden's Response to Librarian's Review

Written on: 17/07/2010

found this review very helpful because...it helped me make my mind up as i own a hw 90 and i do not wish to waste mony @ 19 75 .fore 400 so i mill try them. thank you.

“I've read all the reviews on this pellet and based on...”

Written on: 12/06/2007 by mattp1976 (1 review written)

Librarian's Response to mattp1976's Review

Written on: 28/01/2010

If you check the Dynamics website (http://www.airgunpellets.com) you will find that they actually recomend AGAINST using their pellets in the newer BSA guns as these have slightly undersize barrels. Since you did not specify which BSA you have, this might be the source of your problem.
<br/>The comment is in the Expert opinions and is in the .PDF Airgunner Dec 1992 - Gerald Cardew's R&D.
<br/>Librarian

“The dynamic sn2 pellets for spring air rifles are a...”

Written on: 13/01/2005 by Teeb (9 reviews written)

The dynamic sn2 pellets for spring air rifles are a very good pellet. They resemble a precision made bullet rather than a traditional lead pellet. They are made from tin and have a solid body. Being lead free means they are good for the environment and also good if you are planning on eating your quarry. But also tin is more expensive than lead so they cost much more than your average tin of pellets at around £4 for 100. On testing I found the pellets to be extremely accurate and they… Read Full Review

241303_Venator's Response to Teeb's Review

Written on: 06/05/2006

The Sn2 is now available in boxes of 400 for under £10.

Magdie's Response to Teeb's Review

Written on: 29/10/2007

I have tried these pellets in my trusty BSA Superstar and found them to be spot on

Mattp1976's Response to Teeb's Review

Written on: 12/06/2007

I've read all the reviews on this pellet and based on all these great reviews i went and purchased them. I use a pcp BSA air rifle and based on Dynamics recommendations for this model i bought the 5.56 mm pellets as opposed to the 5.54 to insure good barrel fit and accuracy. I took these pellets down my local gun club and i have to say that the results @ 25 yards where terrible. The grouping was 6 inches apart. I then used my cheap lead pellets to get a comparison and the grouping was within 1.1/2 inches. These pellets are so hard that even a full power air rifle like mine must really struggle to force these down the rifling of the barrel and there is no way that they will form as good a seal down the barrel as normal lead. I have a feeling that if used frequently that these would eventually damage your barrel. Air rifles are designed to be used with good lead pellets, i would recommend you stick to lead because there is no way that i would use these again.