EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class Reviews

EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class

EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class
EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class

“Everything was great. No problems at all. The memory...”

Written on: 04/02/2009

Everything was great. No problems at all. The memory cushions on the seat was so comfortable. I loved how to seat moved forward while reclining. Just great!!!!!… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 02/01/2008

like to fly again to Holland . with you try to get on to you but get not much info… Read Full Review

“I'm 1.82 M tall (6 foot) EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class...”

Written on: 01/04/2006 by dokanman (21 reviews written)

I'm 1.82 M tall (6 foot) EVA Evergreen Deluxe Class new business seat is flat (so they claim), but slopes feet down at an angle. Whilst in seat mode it's OK, but I found that I could forget about sleeping on it.

I moved to a bulkhead row where I was able to build up the base of the bed (without interfering with any passenger in front's seat back). Six pillows, two duvets and an o/night bag involved in a construction effort to snatch a couple of hours sleep.

Food was OK, by EVA standards it… Read Full Review

Jbuzzy's Response to dokanman's Review

Written on: 05/12/2007

I found this review helpful because... I've planned my next trip with EVA and am flying Business. Now I know I may not be sleeping so well. I am only 5 foot 4 inches tall so I'm hoping I may get a little better sleep than he did. Thanks for a well written report.

“EVA airlines has 4 classes of service: ”

Written on: 15/11/2003 by weston1 (1 review written)

EVA airlines has 4 classes of service:
In addition to conventional economy, business and first, they offer "Evergreen Deluxe" class - in the middle between economy and business.

Evergreen Deluxe offers a lot of value for only a little extra money. Much more comfort than economy. Seat is wide with leg rest - similar to domestic business class. Food is delicious and plentiful. Service is quick and attentive.

One other factor, because of the extra cost, there are few children in deluxe… Read Full Review

Petertraveller's Response to weston1's Review

Written on: 24/04/2005

My wife and I travelled London/Bangkok return with Eva Air during February 2004. We chose Evergreen Deluxe Class and I entirely agree with these comments. Eva Air staff are charming and helpful although not all speak perfect English! Overall the service is excellent value for money and we would certainly travel Eva Air Evergreen Deluxe again.

Dokanman's Response to weston1's Review

Written on: 12/05/2005

Seat in evergreen deluxe is comparable to Thai business and great value. Their first class is a bargain to BKK - sometimes less than £2k.
<br>
<br>One point if travelling from T3. EAT AT THE AIRPORT!
<br>
<br>Food is uniformly awful on EVA. But given that their first class to BKK is £700 cheaper than rubbish BA business I don't mind filling up at Chez Gerard in T3.
<br>
<br>First class ALWAYS seems to have caviare (you seldom get that in BA FIRST!!) and the wine selection is amazing - bit heavy on labels but seriously good. But POT NOODLES in FIRST CLASS for an inflight snack!!!!!!!