FIFA 2000 Reviews

FIFA 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for FIFA 2000

☆☆☆☆☆
FIFA 2000

“I ordered the NBA live 2002 on the ea sports website...”

Written on: 08/02/2002 by MAD AT EA SPORTS. (1 review written)

I ordered the NBA live 2002 on the ea sports website because you were suppose to get a free michael jordan dvd with it. I never recieved a DVD and they won't write me back when I email them about it… Read Full Review

Jaffro.'s Response to MAD AT EA SPORTS.'s Review

Written on: 23/06/2002

What website do you go to, to download games?

FIFA 2000

“People keep saying what is the point of yet another...”

Written on: 28/06/2000 by mike. (1 review written)

People keep saying what is the point of yet another fifa football game, well I dont know about you but football is an area I liked to see constantly updated, players move clubs, players retire, new faces come onto the scene and this needs updating yearly! Are you all still playing Italia 90?
Dont think so!

Fifa 00 is more refined, 99 feels hectic and jerky compared to this 1, you have probably already go it because these are games that despite all the complaints get bought year after year, we… Read Full Review

FIFA 2000

“In my opinion anyone with earlier Fifa titles would...”

Written on: 02/04/2000 by H. Taplin. (1 review written)

In my opinion anyone with earlier Fifa titles would be better off sticking with them and saving their money!! I can't understand why the people at EA seem to churn out a different Fifa type every year without actually spending their vast wealth on actual improvements .Ok so the inclusion of two cup runs into the season is an improvement on Fifa 99. But does it justify the cost of a new game? My advice is to wait and compare Fifa 2000, to ISS Evolution before buying either… Read Full Review