eDietsUK www.edietsuk.co.uk Reviews

eDietsUK www.edietsuk.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for eDietsUK www.edietsuk.co.uk

eDietsUK www.edietsuk.co.uk

“No more classes for me!”

Written on: 23/07/2013 by Joseph17 (1 review written)

Joseph 17 says.. I need discipline to loose weight and I was unsure if I could do it without going to a class each week. So fary I have lost just over 3 stone so I would say that yes it is doable without going to a class. The website is easy to follow, the mentor's are supportive and take real interest in how you are doing (you can choose to have them contact you or not which again I think is a nice touch). There are so many choices of different styles of diets that there is something for… Read Full Review

“Best diet ever”

Written on: 07/06/2012

I'm not one for group humiliation so I don't like the diet clubs where you go to be weighed in each week and get the suck in of breath when you havnt lost or even worse put on weight! So an internet based diet that gives me all the help I need, works out my meals for every day of the week & even writes my shopping list for me was heaven sent. IT WORKED! I lost loads of weight, kept my dignity and saved money… Read Full Review

“E diets is very flexible, it has lots of different...”

Written on: 30/05/2005 by Beauty is deep within (7 reviews written)

E diets is very flexible, it has lots of different diets to choose from on one website and you can change to another diet at any point, if you do not feel the diet is right for you. Also you can exclude things from your meal plans such as eggs, soya, shellfish etc. The website is easy to use once you get the hang of it and there is a chatroom (where meetings are held), forums to post on and the circle of friends section if you are looking for email/messenger friends for support.

The diet… Read Full Review

“eDietsUK: There are several meal plans you can choose...”

Written on: 13/01/2005 by dtappleford (3 reviews written)

eDietsUK: There are several meal plans you can choose from, you could follow a different plan everyday if you so wanted.
In the past when I have tried to follow a plan of some type it has always fallen down because I can never get the right balance of foods. With the plan it creates a well balanced meal plan for you that covers a week at a time, and there is a link that will turn the meal plan into a shopping list. Unfortunately there is no way of telling the plan that you have friends over so… Read Full Review

“eDietsUK: £2.99 a week for a full diet profile,...”

Written on: 12/01/2005 by sallypea (1 review written)

eDietsUK: £2.99 a week for a full diet profile, including recipies and shopping lists. Chose from Atkins, GI or a range of other diets, Choose to exclude certain foods, or include alcohol. Choose shopping lists based on your supermarket, the brands you usually buy and whether you prefer recipies or ready-meals. Tailor the programme to what you want to lose and how fast. The site is owned by Tesco, however it does produce shopping lists for other supermarkets, so it's not entirely tied… Read Full Review

192353_Carol Wallace's Response to sallypea's Review

Written on: 07/05/2005

I am 58 work every day excercise twice a week trying to loose at least a stone in weight but struggling please help