Staples Stationery Reviews

Staples Stationery - Ask a question now

“Good Service”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by moreendawes (1 review written)

Good service from start to finish, I bought a new office desk from Staples just round the corner from where I live in Sunderland. The bloke came out to my house to out the desk up for me, he was kind enough to also move the spare bed out into the 4th bedroom! I cannot thank Staples in Sunderland enough, now I must get to work on my new desk, or I will get the sack! huhu! lmao!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Staples Stationery

“I ordered a few items from their website and as normal...”

Written on: 17/09/2008

I ordered a few items from their website and as normal paid by credit card when placing the order. They delivered the order quickly but then started to send me invoices for it, in the end sending me a letter which threatened to downrate my credit status. Their responses shocked me, their staff seemed rude and condescending to me whenever I tried to resolve the matter with them, unable to accept that a mistake had been made by them even after me sending them (several times) copies of all… Read Full Review

Sickov_Anti-Service's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2014

I feel for you - the staff are generally incompetent across the company. Perhaps there's no money left in the stationery game - pay peanuts, get monkeys!

Staples Stationery

“Staples is a fantastic place for stationery. They also...”

Written on: 14/01/2007 by Captain P (3 reviews written)

Staples is a fantastic place for stationery. They also sell everything you could possibly need for your business or home office.

I buy from Staples regularly, and I have always been able to find everything I need at a great price. I have also purchased office furniture, including an office chair and desk, a fax machine and ink cartridges for my printer from here, and I have always been very happy with my purchases.

Highly recommended… Read Full Review