Tenerife, Octopus Aqua park Reviews

Tenerife, Octopus Aqua park - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tenerife, Octopus Aqua park

Tenerife, Octopus Aqua park
Tenerife, Octopus Aqua park

“We first went here maybe 3 years ago. Very high prices...”

Written on: 11/12/2010 by Tenerifefanclub (4 reviews written)

We first went here maybe 3 years ago. Very high prices (25' each or something like that) We were then very disappointed to find we also had to pay for a locker to put our clothes in, food was very expensive and the aquarium had an extra charge too!!!

Really put us off the place and we never went back. Now Siam Park has openend nearby I think Aqualand could be in serious trouble! They have slashed their prices (shame they couldnt have been a bit cheaper before their hand was forced) and you can… Read Full Review

“Octopus Aqua park it self was OK, we went when it was...”

Written on: 27/02/2009

Octopus Aqua park it self was OK, we went when it was there winter so the water was cold . The only good thing was there was not a lot of people there. the dolphin show was well worth watching. could do with some more slides, always book with your hotel many was doing jungle park and water park for 27 euros… Read Full Review

“Very good park loved it all.”

Written on: 12/02/2007 by charliemint (1 review written)

Very good park loved it all… Read Full Review

“The condition of the water park is a disgrace in my...”

Written on: 02/09/2006 by robbo1969 (1 review written)

The condition of the water park is a disgrace in my opinion. However the Dolphin show is fabulous. They are simply both ends of the spectrum, and I came away at least happy in the fact that the money was getting spent on the dolphins, the water park rides however need condemning… Read Full Review

Jennie103's Response to robbo1969's Review

Written on: 07/11/2006

I completely agree with you - I had a horrible time at the Octopus aqua park in Tenerife, and felt like I was being ripped off every way I turned. I was surprised they didn't charge for the toilets - they did for everything else! For a picture of you and a parrot - 8 Euros, sunlounger 3.50, ring to go down the slides 8 euros, locker deposit 3 euros, the list went on and on! We took our own food (there is a Spar shop handily located opposite, but you must get it before you go in, as there are no passouts) and sat on one of the few bits of grass with the lizards (also free, but I suspect only because they haven't managed to catch them yet...)
<br/>
<br/>Definitely take flip-flops if you go - the ground was rough and obviously got incredibly hot, but you'll also need a friend to carry them down to the bottom of the ride, as otherwise you have to abandon them at the top! If you do buy an inflatable ring, you can give it to someone else when you go - they put a wristband on you to try and stop that, but it's fairly easy to get them off intact. We gave ours to a family of 5 who were looking dismayed at the charges.
<br/>
<br/>Oh, and it's also no T-shirts, so take plenty of sun cream, and no goggles or glasses, even in the pools.
<br/>
<br/>I have to say that the dolphin show was pretty good, and if you're at the front of the queue you can sneak down to the front to see them close, if you can avoid being chased off by the trainers. But check the time of the free buses back - we had to miss the end because we had to go for the free bus. The free bus on the way there was also absolutely packed - people were told to wait for the next one - in an hours time!

“I loved Octopus Aqua park and miss it terribly.”

Written on: 17/08/2006 by chrize (1 review written)

I loved Octopus Aqua park and miss it terribly… Read Full Review

“At around thirty english pounds entry for myself and...”

Written on: 20/04/2006 by ionaweestuff (1 review written)

At around thirty english pounds entry for myself and two children the Octopus Aqua park is a great value day out, with an excellent dolphin display audience get to take part, and lots of different rides for all ages very clean park has security boxes for all your valuables, fast food outlet too but quite expensive and of poor quality, a picnic would be a better idea if you have kids but overall a super day out… Read Full Review