GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder Reviews

GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder

GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder

“We have two GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper...”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by Jimmy1920 (1 review written)

We have two GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredders, and the doors broke off on both of them, and, like most shredders, if you can't close the door, the shredder won't work. I was able to order replacement door assemblies, but installing the new doors was beyond my otherwise above average technical skills… Read Full Review

GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder

“I owned one of these GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut...”

Written on: 26/06/2005 by Peppi LaPue (2 reviews written)

I owned one of these GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder for a number of years and finally wore it out. I did not try to shred anything other than paper but it did an excellent job of everything I put through it. Those security envelopes that are "untearable" caused it to hiccup and it couldn't manage to do more than an address label on one of them but everything else went through just as smooth as can be. I'm looking for another one right now to replace a Fellows PS 55CC that I… Read Full Review

Paul L Miller's Response to Peppi LaPue's Review

Written on: 08/09/2009

I found this review very helpful because...honest comments from people already using shredders. I won't be buying a Fellowes but may consider GBC.

GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder

“I owned one of these GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut...”

Written on: 26/06/2005 by Peppi LaPue (2 reviews written)

I owned one of these GBC Shredmaster 955X Cross Cut Paper Shredder's for a number of years and finally wore it out. I did not try to shred anything other than paper but it did an excellent job of everything I put through it. Those security envelopes that are "untearable" caused it to hiccup and it couldn't manage to do more than an address label on one of them but everything else went through just as smooth as can be. I'm looking for another one right now to replace a Fellows PS 55CC that I… Read Full Review