Logitech MX 510 Optical Reviews

Logitech MX 510 Optical - Ask a question now

Logitech MX 510 Optical

“I saw the Logitech MX 510 Optical on sale for...”

Written on: 20/07/2006 by starling death (18 reviews written)

I saw the Logitech MX 510 Optical on sale for something like 40-50 bucks at future shop. I had a wireless, and had had enough with the battery changes. I wanted a wired mouse and I wasnt let down! The shape and colour was very attractive, and the price finally forced me into buying it. It is so VERY comfortable. No matter how you hold the mouse, it still fits in your hand and the small pads at the bottom are very slick; The plastic they are made of feels different from the rest of the mouse… Read Full Review

Logitech MX 510 Optical

“My brother bought a Logitech MX 510 Optical mouse a...”

Written on: 14/03/2006 by brian10161 (6 reviews written)

My brother bought a Logitech MX 510 Optical mouse a little while ago and recently decided that he didn't like it so i grabbed it and am now using it on my laptop. It's great for my carpel tunnel syndrome that i suspect may be starting. Anyway, the buttons are nice and i like the setup of the defaults. This little mouse seems to be durable and all, feels like it's built solid. Now onto the look of this mouse. at first i honest thought it looked dumb but then as i started using it and grew to… Read Full Review