Microsoft Wireless Optical Reviews

Microsoft Wireless Optical - Ask a question now

Microsoft Wireless Optical

“I have owned three desktop computers, two laptops,...”

Written on: 17/06/2007 by redrebo (21 reviews written)

I have owned three desktop computers, two laptops, several dozen keyboards, and a few screens but ONE mouse throughout the last five years. This is simply shocking when I take into consideration the fact that I used to change mice every few weeks before opting for the Microsoft Wireless Optical. The price isn't that much greater but I assure you that if I hadn't opted for it, then I would have paid a lot more in return for mice that would stop working in a few weeks, start going berserk and… Read Full Review

Happydan's Response to redrebo's Review

Written on: 19/06/2007

Bah. I can top that. I've had the 5 button USB MS optical for 7 years. I also keep homing it breaks so i can get a Razer or the likes, but no joy, it just keeps going.

Microsoft Wireless Optical

“I had my Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse for almost 2...”

Written on: 21/05/2006 by alvinlwh (31 reviews written)

I had my Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse for almost 2 years now and it is still working perfectly fine. This mouse is very reliable.

However the wireless part of this mouse sucks big time. The distance between the mouse and the receiver cannot be more than 1ft and must be in-sight. That kinds of defeats the purpose of having a wireless mouse.

The battery life on it is very good, maybe weak RF uses less battery power?

It is well designed and fits easily into my hands. I do not have problem… Read Full Review