Panasonic TH-42PW6 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Panasonic TH-42PW6 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic TH-42PW6

Panasonic TH-42PW6

“Old thing already, but a real "workhorse" of plasma TV...”

Written on: 20/12/2009

Old thing already, but a real "workhorse" of plasma TV technology. I took a HD Fury which converts 1080p to component video and my Panasonic handles it very well as comparing it to less than 2 months old brand new 1080p natice TV you can hardly see any difference.

Panasonic TH-42PW6

“This is so amazing. I bought this last year and as of...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

This is so amazing. I bought this last year and as of now the images and features were vary Excellent. Thanks to panasonic TH-42PW6… Read Full Review

Panasonic TH-42PW6

“I am experiencing a fault at the moment with my ...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by simonblenk (1 review written)

I am experiencing a fault at the moment with my Panasonic TH-42PW6 that I cannot find the cause of as yet, but continue to trawl the net. The set switches off for no reason. But only switches on when the sky + digibox is disconnected… Read Full Review