Robinsons Fruit Shoot Reviews

Robinsons Fruit Shoot - Ask a question now

Robinsons Fruit Shoot

“I had beautiful black granite tiles on my dining room...”

Written on: 15/07/2010

I had beautiful black granite tiles on my dining room floor until my grandson spilt his fruit shoot on them - they are now covered in unremovable 'water marks'. If this is what it does to granite - what is it doing to his teeth! I won't be buying it for him again that's for sure!… Read Full Review

Robinsons Fruit Shoot

“Fruit Shoots are very tasty and juicy but I don't...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by adssites1 (18 reviews written)

Fruit Shoots are very tasty and juicy but I don't recommend drinking more than 6, i get really bad stomach ache… Read Full Review

Robinsons Fruit Shoot

“Robinsons Fruit Shoot is great for children with...”

Written on: 24/09/2007 by rich1990 (14 reviews written)

Robinsons Fruit Shoot is great for children with packed lunches, but not good for people trying to quench their thirst… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to rich1990's Review

Written on: 16/10/2007

I agree. Robinsons Fruit Shoot tastes nice, but there isn't enough in the bottle!!