JVC TH-SW8 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

JVC TH-SW8 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JVC TH-SW8

JVC TH-SW8

“I have had the JVC TH-SW8 DVD home cinema system now...”

Written on: 02/03/2006 by matrix010101 (12 reviews written)

I have had the JVC TH-SW8 DVD home cinema system now for over a year. I was into my home cinema, and was going to spend a lot on separates, then our son came along, and money was being burnt faster than Red Adare could put it out! I opted for this system (with my greatly reduced budget!) and I haven't regretted it. Colours are fine, sound is tremendous when turned up. Shop around, you may be able to purchase one of these for the price of Goodmans or similar - and I would… Read Full Review

264754_Rc30's Response to matrix010101's Review

Written on: 26/10/2006

Is it possible to make the JVC TH-SW8 DVD home cinema system region free?