Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick

“Not Happy”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by Iris12 (1 review written)

I bought the Channel Hydrabase Lipstick as a treat with birthday money and was very disappointed. I found it was very greasy and had to apply continually as it had no staying power and no hold. I will not be purchasing this item again as I have bought cheaper brands that I have been happier with… Read Full Review

Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick

“I am really disappointed in the Chanel Hydrabase...”

Written on: 30/08/2007 by streuth (1 review written)

I am really disappointed in the Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick. For the price and the brand I thought I was buying a good lipstick. I have had a lot better in cheaper brands… Read Full Review