Clinique Stay - True Makeup Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Clinique Stay - True Makeup - Ask a question now

Clinique Stay - True Makeup

“I really like this foundation. It really looks natural...”

Written on: 17/01/2008 by dtha (1 review written)

I really like this foundation. It really looks natural and does hide blemishes and does not clog up your skin, so very good for oily skin. I would recommend this to any one who has problem skin… Read Full Review

Clinique Stay - True Makeup

“I have thread veins and uneven skin tone and Clinique...”

Written on: 09/10/2006 by Junefrances (2 reviews written)

I have thread veins and uneven skin tone and Clinique Stay - True Makeup gives great cover without looking like pancake. My skin's oily, so after 8 hours I've developed a glow, but it will probably last longer on other skin types. I'd tried lots of different foundations before I found this one. Do hope they never take it off the market… Read Full Review