Maybelline Pure Blush Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Pure Blush - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline Pure Blush

“Pure and Great”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by vicky.conner (3 reviews written)

I love this make up because it made of stones and minerals so you know it's a natural. It comes in loads of really great shades so it was well easy to get one that suits me. It's well easy to apply too which is great, you don't need much to get a great effect and it stays put for ages (morning to night). I love it!… Read Full Review

Maybelline Pure Blush

“Pure Blush Mineral Blusher”

Written on: 14/07/2011

This was the first mineral make up I had brought. Mineral make up has become all the rage and I had wanted to try some for ages. I was impressed by the wide range of shades available for this blusher because it is sometimes quite difficult to find a shade to complement your skin colour. This comes in 6 colours, I chose the Plum Alchmey shade for the summer as I tan easily and it looks great on olive skin. It is so easy to apply, you don't need alot on the brush and just to brush overs are… Read Full Review