Elizabeth Arden Blusher Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Elizabeth Arden Blusher - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Elizabeth Arden Blusher

Elizabeth Arden Blusher

“I think that if you can find the right colour to suit...”

Written on: 23/12/2009 by hollyoaks22 (1 review written)

I think that if you can find the right colour to suit your complexion then it is the perfect blusher for a night out or a nice meal. I wouldnt however recommend it for daily appliance as it wears off within a few hours. I think it looks best when applied just underneath the apple of the cheek. I really liked the fact that the mirror and brush came as one and it was really easy to use but it is quite expensive for what it is. I haven't found a better blush since I found this one but only buy it… Read Full Review