Emjoi AP9G Gently Gold Epilator Reviews

• Service & Support

Emjoi AP9G Gently Gold Epilator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Emjoi AP9G Gently Gold Epilator

Emjoi AP9G Gently Gold Epilator

“I have had me Emjoi for 7 years and it is still going...”

Written on: 25/01/2008 by cjon7297 (1 review written)

I have had me Emjoi for 7 years and it is still going strong. I love using it on my underarms especially. I have recommended it to so many friends and family over the years and they all agree… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Emjoi AP9G Gently Gold Epilator

“We've tried several EMJOI products, and they're...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by reviewcenterreviewer (1 review written)

We've tried several EMJOI products, and they're absolute junk and a waste of time and money. You'll get a few good months' of service from Emjoi products, and then they just .... die. Right before their final stroke, they make a horrifying racket. Don't put those things next to your skin when that racket begins. Ouch! You'll be sorry!… Read Full Review