Soft Air USA Ultra Highgrade Smith & Wesson Sigma Reviews

Media Gallery for Soft Air USA Ultra Highgrade Smith & Wesson Sigma

Soft Air USA Ultra Highgrade Smith & Wesson Sigma
Soft Air USA Ultra Highgrade Smith & Wesson Sigma

“Lets Play War”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by ghm490 (1 review written)

I love this gun it's air great starter gun for my younger son and a fantastic gun for an experienced airsoft player like my self I use this gun as a main side arm. It has some pretty gun accuracy and the fireing rate on this gun is better than my colt1911. I highly recommend this for beginners and experienced airsoft shooters. There was only one thing I didn't like about this is that I dropped the clip on a log in the woods and when I was shaking it it mad a rattle like noise it still works… Read Full Review

“I got my Sigma after doing a bit a research online...”

Written on: 23/08/2005 by wgcherokee (1 review written)

I got my Sigma after doing a bit a research online (the other candidates were Socom mk23 by Tokio Marui and the SW 1911 by Cybergun). It came on Friday and I tried it over the weekend in my garage at approx. 5 meters and in my backyard at about 15 meters. I was pleased with the accuracy: I used Daisy official 25 meters targets, the bullseye is about the size of a coin and I was able to hit it. I like the weight and the feel, but I don't like the way the slide rattles. Also, I tried installing… Read Full Review

Wgcherokee's Response to wgcherokee's Review

Written on: 24/08/2005

After taking down the pistol I was able to identify and fix the problem: a BB was stuck in between the barrel and the inner slide. Sheesh.

“Overall the Soft Air USA Ultra High-grade Smith &...”

Written on: 05/04/2005 by ephish3 (1 review written)

Overall the Soft Air USA Ultra High-grade Smith & Wesson Sigma gun is a really good one if you are willing to spend a little extra money for quality instead of the usual spring pistol rubbish that exists. buy this gun and you will not be disappointed. the gun has a good weight very solid high quality gun. Shoots it is 1 joule and that's really powerful for a spring gun as in it shoots fast. great, sights are nice. the safety is on the gun behind the clip at the bottom of the gun. (there were a… Read Full Review

“I went out and paid $65.54 for the Soft Air USA Ultra...”

Written on: 05/01/2005 by joker1actual (5 reviews written)

I went out and paid $65.54 for the Soft Air USA Ultra Highgrade Smith & Wesson Sigma at Academy Sports yesterday after I had seen and held it in the store a month earlier. It was a little pricey for a springer pistol but I like the weight, feel and the features when I held it. I also like what Airsoft Atlanta had to say about it and I take their word as truth on this stuff. Having bought I got home, loaded the full size severely heavy 14 round pellet magazine with .2 pellets and proceeded to… Read Full Review