D & A Nursery & Toys Reviews - www.nurseryandtoys.com

D & A Nursery and Toys - www.nurseryandtoys.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered some nursery furniture in September from D &...”

Written on: 29/10/2005 by newdad1 (2 reviews written)

I ordered some nursery furniture in September from D & A Nursey and Toys. I was advised that this would take 4 weeks to deliver, which was fine - we had 2 months or so before the baby arrived. Credit card was debited straight away, but 4 weeks later still no sign of furniture - only the (free) mattress had been delivered. When we called to see where it was, only then were we advised that they had no stock, and had to order from the manufacturer.... this was expected to take another 4… Read Full Review

“I have found nurseryandtoys.com very reliable, and...”

Written on: 17/10/2005 by charmed1984 (1 review written)

I have found nurseryandtoys.com very reliable, and they provide a very fast and cheap service. They restored my faith in ordering online… Read Full Review

“D & A Nursery and Toys: Superb value, with prices...”

Written on: 30/12/2004 by gibbons (1 review written)

D & A Nursery and Toys: Superb value, with prices better than any other online or high street retailer. Good customer service, with the reasurance of them having two stores if anything does go wrong.

On the toys side, they have loads of really cheap Bratz stuff - a Bratz Pad for £89 compared to Toys R Us £144! On the nursery side, I got a nursing chair for £99 which is really good. And it arrived 2 days later!

On the down side, their website is not brilliant but they have said this will be… Read Full Review